I’m determined to get my thoughts from The Story documented somehow, although a week has passed, I shall continue on.
7) I was late coming back after lunch and missed the introduction of Paul Bennun & Nick Ryan. This is a session I would have loved to be more prepared for. I didn’t know who they were and wish I’d looked them up and played their games before attending, because their story was astounding!
Their story was sound. Together they have created a game based entirely on sound called Papa Sangre (downloading now).
Just had to post this! Police coming to a role-playing accident! I recognize the guy from King of Queens – so it is a scetch – but done very realistically and funny. Oh – I had a good chuckle!!!
Brought to my attention by joma at Underskog.
I just love this stuff and I really wish I had the guts, energy and time to organise something like this in Bergen!!
In London this June – Street Wars! Assassin with water guns!! Oh what fun!!!!
At the start of the game you will receive a manila envelope containing the following:
* A picture of your intended target(s)
* The home address of your intended target(s)
* The work address of your intended target(s)
* The name of your intended target(s)
* Contact information of your intended target(s)
Upon receipt of these items, your (or your team’s) mission is to find and kill (by way of water gun, water balloon or super soaker) your target(s).
And Oslo is organising a “Capture the flag” event on June 17th! Yay!!! Meet up at 2 pm at Schous Plass infront of the library – maps and props will be handed out for free! More info via Underskog! Thanks to i1277 for pointing it out to me!
Ofcourse we already have ‘Game Days’ during the summer! But they can be soooo much more than the great stuff they’ve already got going! Infact!! They should just hire me!!! He he!!
There’s just so much play can bring to a city! And I’ve just deleted a whole lotta hippi’ish peace, love and happiness words – but you get my drift, right?! Lots of drunken violence going on? Bring the people out to play!! Things that will bring strangers together – make them laugh together! And OMG I can’t go on about this without falling into a trance of pl&h talk!!!
And why not make stupidly placed ugly buildings the center of dazzlement for one night of Tetris or anything else truely spectacular!!!! Oh you know that this just has to be done!!!